Overview of Meetings
- December – Postponed to 2020
- November – Agenda and Minutes
- October – Agenda and Minutes
- September – Agenda and Minutes
- August – Summer Break
- July – Agenda and Minutes
- June – Agenda and Minutes
- May – May Day Holiday Break
- April – Agenda and Minutes
- March – Agenda and Minutes
- February – AGM Agenda and Minutes, by February 2020
- February – Agenda and Minutes
- January – Agenda and Minutes
- Chairperson’s Report, and Annual Review
Common Good Fund
The Common Good Fund is used to support services and projects that benefit communities in Aberdeen City, Scotland.
Common Good Funds are generally made up of property (including land, buildings, and investments) that belonged to the historic ‘Burghs of Scotland’.
These funds continue to exist for the common good of people who live in these areas today.
You can learn more and access the Information and Application Packs, at:
Taking place until: 1st November
- Aberdeen City Council Budget 2019-2020
The 2019 Local Authority Budget was decided upon, on Tuesday, 5th March 2019.
The City of Aberdeen Community Council Forum and Aberdeen Civic Forum highlighted key concerns and recommendations, particularly on ensuring continued support and investment in communities.
You can find a copy of the letter at the following [Link].
We thank all of our Members, Stakeholders, Associates and the communities of Aberdeen for their support in raising these concerns and recommendations.
We are committed to working with all levels of Government, Public Services, Third Sector Stakeholders, Businesses and importantly with our Communities to mitigate any potential impacts and exploring future sources of funding and support.
Community Empowerment & Research
– The Community Council Forum, along with Community Councils in Aberdeen and throughout Scotland supported and contributed to the National Research Project, exploring their evolving role in strengthening democracy in Scotland.
Priorities & Updates
(Information on Priorities & Updates)
- Aberdeen City Council Budget 2019-2020 – Letter of Concern and Response [Link] – March, 2019
- Schools Transport, Safety and Assessment, Response from Aberdeen City Council [Link] – August to September, 2018
- Scottish Planning System, Response to Research and Recommendations [Link] – August, 2018
- UK Information Commissioner Consultation on Data Privacy and GDPR [Link] – July, 2018
- Place Planning in Aberdeen, Summary of Letter to Aberdeen City Council [Link] – June, 2018
- Place Planning in Scotland, Summary of Letter to Scottish Government [Link] – June, 2018
- Planning (Scotland) Bill, Letter to Scottish Government and Parliament [Link] – May, 2018
- Planning & Transport Legislation, Response from Scottish Government [Link] – March, 2018
- Air Quality Information, Response from Aberdeen City Council [Link] – November, 2017
- Air Quality Information, Response from Scottish Government [Link] – November, 2017
- Letter to Scottish Government & Independent Review Panel [Link] – June, 2017